On Canvas is a place for inspiration and understanding for the realistic and the unrealistic. A platform for the creative mind for what has been one of the biggest controversies around the world; the appreciation for the artistic challenges that the female figure has presented through history.
This is a journey into a world of sensuality and beauty that inspires with intelligence and elegance. A journey that continues to motivate all of us as artists to conquer, or fall the so many aspects of this world; this life.
A SPECIAL THANKS: I could have not done it without the immense efforts that each model put into every concept and project. AGAIN, a million thanks to all of you that have come to team up with me into the development of my work.
1. an outline, especially one representing or bounding the shape or form of something.
synonyms: outline, shape, form.
Examples: He loved the sleek contours of her figure. She traced the contours of his face with her finger.
1. the process of making known one's thoughts or feelings. 2. the look on someone's face that conveys a particular emotion.
synonyms: look, appearance, air, manner, countenance, declaration, voicing.
Examples: Her views found expression in her artistic endeavors. Emotions not only cause facial expressions, facial expressions also cause emotions.
1. Shadow: a dark shape that appears on a surface when someone or something moves between the surface and a source of light.
2. Highlights: the lightest spot or area (as in a painting) : any of several spots in a modeled drawing, photograph or painting that receives the greatest amount of illumination.
1. Bikini - a very brief two-piece swimsuit for women.
: a piece of clothing in two parts that a girl or woman wears for swimming or for lying in the sun
1.On July 5, 1946, French designer Louis Reard unveils a daring two-piece swimsuit at the Piscine Molitor, a popular swimming pool in Paris. Parisian showgirl Micheline Bernardini modeled the new fashion, which Reard dubbed “bikini,” inspired by a news-making U.S. atomic test that took place off the Bikini Atoll in the Pacific Ocean earlier that week.
1. of or at a fairly low temperature.
"it'll be a cool afternoon"
2. informal fashionably attractive or impressive.
"I always wore sunglasses to look cool"
synonyms: fashionable, stylish, chic, up-to-the-minute, sophisticated;